Monday, April 20, 2009

420....duuude.

I don't even smoke pot.. but if I did, this would be the day. I was never into that, I'm just not a very good stoned person. Do the kids even say that these days?

I finally finished my book and it turned out great. The woman that commissioned me to make it was more than pleased and very excited. I documented the whole process and will post pictures soon. I have some crazy conflicts in posting pics. I write many of blogs on my work computer (looking around hoping no one cares), just recently they took away most things that are fun on my computer. Such as.. itunes, any download rights, etc.. I guess they want us to work or something, weird. So I can't just plug my camera into the computer and post pictures. I must use my home computer..... so.....
But I promise I will post them and many, many more pictures.

I'm starting to get prepared to work on my two upcoming shows. I don't know if I wrote about the other one or not.. but one is in August @ Lanesplitter in O-town and the other is @ Premium in O-town during October. In preparation of mass art, I am trying best to find ways to organize my workspace since I literally live in a closet. This weekend I found a very neat cubby hole shelf thingy-mah-bob. I spent part of yesterday re-arranging my work area and it looks great!! I'm very excited to start work.

I guess I should get to work since they took away all the fun.

until then...

oh and if you live in the bay area... drink lots o' water cuz it's supposed to be 85+ degrees today.. and smoke lot's of pot for me.. braaahhh..

1 comment:

  1. No, kids don't talk like that any more. We'd tell you how to sound cool, but that would make us sound less cool.

    ReplyDelete