Wednesday, February 10, 2010

some people

have basketball, football and other mainstream sports but I have always been a fan of the Olympics.
I can't wait for the Winter Olympics to start this Friday! I've always loved watching both the summer and winter Olympics. I have a special place in my heart for winter Olympics since I grew up in Utah.
I know.. I'm a nerd but I don't care.

Some people to keep your eye out for are:

Ryan St. Onge - Aerial Skiing
Lindsey Jacobellis - snowboarding
Julia Mancuso & Lindsey (Kildow)Vonn.- Alpine skiing
Apolo Anton Ohno - speed skating (short track)
Angela Ruggiero - Women's Hockey
Alexi Salamone - Paralympic Sled Hockey
Heath Calhoun - Paralympic Alpine Skiing
Allison Jones - Paralympic Alpine Skiing

I better hurry up and get my time in the studio before Friday.

Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment