Thursday, October 20, 2011

Autumn window display at Zza's

It was time to switch up the old window display at Zza's and that's just what I did. I think about things for a while before I actually execute them, a true fact about me.

nothing says Autumn quite like leaves.. right? So I transformed my little window display into a fall madness of leafs, twigs, and pumpkins. You have to be mindful not to get too cheesy when creating seasonal window displays.

I felt that I was able to pull it off. I love the picture of it at night all lit up.

I also fixed up the other side as well.  I kept the other side a bit more simple since more families eats on that side of the place.

same awesomeness and I feel does the trick. Not sure if I like the red background, but it works for now.

This picture makes me want to rush out and buy new pants. I don't know if I've lost a ton of weight or they are just so old they are stretched to all hell. Keep your opinions to yourself about my "professor coat" - I like brown corduroy, and no there aren't leather patches on the elbows. I blame my mom and Stevie Nicks.

music lately:
Anna Calvi

Neko Case (yum!)

1 comment:

  1. I think the corduroy jacket is awesome! You need some skinny kind of straight legged jeans with it. Black! Tight! Seriously! You'll be badass.

    ReplyDelete