Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comic ON! Oakland

After the success of the Oakland Under $100 show at Actual Cafe last September.. Actual Cafe has asked me to do another show. This show isn't an Oakland Under $100, it's my own show and vision. I know that I haven't been writing much these days but I just got burnt out and busy as could be with other areas of life. Well, I've been super obsessed with graphic novels and comics. I started getting into them more and more as a way to get away from the text book situation. It was a way for me to keep reading without going blind from all the words.

Here is the flyer design I did for the show:

The show features a handful of local artists that specialize in comics, graphic novels, and illustrations. It's gonna be so much fun!

Featured Artists:

Tom Hall

Flynn Gleason

Casey Fay

Mike Nova

Emily Coker

Patrick Dibert

The show runs February 8th - March 8th 2013. The opening is Friday February 8th @ Actual Cafe from 8pm-10pm

Don't miss it y'all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment