Friday, November 13, 2009

oooh.. it's Friday the 13th

Remember how scary it was when you were young.. freaky troubling things were supposed to happen on this supposed cursed day. Now it just seems mundane and another day..but it's special because it is Friday. Anyway....

I found myself in the studio last night.. which is great! My studio is in itself a work in progress but I'm happy. I have a little space set up in the garage of my new place. I was sitting by the comforting low rumble of the dryer while I worked. It was perfect and just the way it needed to be plus kept me warm. I made several pages for future books and also was inspired to paint. I haven't painted in a very, very long time. I'm happy for the inspiration and the challenge. We shall see what is to come next.
I need to keep working though because the event is nearing.

What I'm listening to...
Lhasa de Sela's new self titled album - yum
I have recently been enjoying an oldie.. Panda and Angel. I hope they come and sleep on my floor again soon.

Watching:
Ken Burn's National Parks Documentary.. Pure awesome goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment