Thursday, November 10, 2011

can I tell you something?

I haven't been at all motivated to write lately in this blog. I'm not sure if school has sucked all the creative energy right out of me or not. I haven't been motivated to do to much these days... which has led me to think of earlier days when all I had was time to be overcome with passion and motivation. I'm not talking about a couple years ago, I'm talking about long ago days when I plopped my buns down at the Coffee Garden in SLC and wrote feverishly in my journal about everything in the world. I was young and was filled and intoxicated with creative powers - I saw every aspect to what made the world tick artistically and I wanted to be apart of it... and then again it reminds me that I was young and naive.

I guess this is my shitty attempt to tell you I've been bad at writing in my blog - and honestly, I just didn't want to. I didn't feel like I had much to say. I know that's hard to believe but it is what it is.

In other news.. I've been working to get things together with Oakland Under $100 which is seriously creeping up on me in a big way. Also working on more books for The Rare Bird and I have another shop interested in my vinyl books. I need to focus and plug out a bunch and have a stock pile. Another thing that recently happened was that I was recorded for a short segment called "Wait A Minute" by Jaded Pallet Productions. It's people in the food service industry telling the ironic stories, good or bad. I'll post it when it comes up The whole experience was a lot of fun.

Well - I guess I should get my buns in gear and find that passion and motivation I've been looking for. Get to work

In my head these days:

No comments:

Post a Comment