Monday, December 12, 2011

city trip to de Young

Last week I went to the city again for the free day at the de Young museum. They are having a special exhibit "Masters of Venice" which I was particularly interested in.. that however was not free. Luckily for us that show was discounted for the day, I really need to get my student ID so I get discounts ALL the time.

Before we roamed around we had a nice lunch at the cafe which serves all organic and yummy food. This is where the adventure began.

 yum! yum! I had a lovely sammy with wine, I was loving how they wrapped up the sandwich - it reminded me of how I often wrap things up.

 I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the Masters of Venice but I did capture a couple others ones.

Below is my bud Kelly - she was not amused that I made her imitate the subject in the painting behind her but I got a good laugh out of it.
 See.. it's pretty funny.
I always have a good time at the de Young and will be back soon. It's great to go with a friend who can enjoy it with you and at times laugh with you.

on the ipod:

No comments:

Post a Comment