Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm behind

I'm behind in everything.. or so it seems. I'm behind in making books, getting Zza's window display done, anything Christmas related, and... I think this list could go on and on. gah!

I've been trying to come up a new style of binding for the vinyl books and came up with a coptic stitch binding method that I think will really work out well. See the first attempt below - lot's of work still needs to be done on this but I think it will work out.

So.. I've just got to get though today's 2 papers and school will be done! Then books, then Zza's, then Christmas. And then.. and then.. 

a new find:
Niccolo Paganini 
(I'm wondering where I have been? His violin features are out of this world)

p.s. last night I had a dream that I found an old violin and was playing it. The violin was very unique and I was quite good actually. I think I've been listening to too much classical lately (is that possible?).

No comments:

Post a Comment