Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chickens..

You folks here in blog world aren't yet aware that I have been drawing little chickens.. Yes, chickens!

I started drawing little chickens several months back. I was out with a friend, we were just chatting and I was doodling and there was the chicken. I've been doodling these little chickens all around town since. I started drawing people as chickens and now I have a silly following/demand for these cuties.

I started carrying around a small drawing bag with me every place I go now (since the drawing event at Levende). I draw chickens so much I'm even asked to stop at times. I typically give all the chickens away.. so I'm trying to document them now.

This was my favorite from yesterday:



art critics swoon!

I'm sure more chickens will grace this space in the future.. but until then please do enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Keep the chickens coming! Is it wrong that now I'm craving chicken soup???

    ReplyDelete