Saturday, October 23, 2010

My poor neglected blog.. oh how I have missed you so. It truly has been far to long, my aplogies.

I haven't had much time to write lately. It was kept on the down low in blog world and what not.. but I'm in the middle of starting a new job. I haven't had time to do much other than be overwhelmed and tired. I'm finally for the first time in a couple weeks sitting down in my studio. Of course no weekend morning would be complete without my coffee and music.

The seasons have fully changed now.. or so I think. I was in bed listening to the rain fall outside this morning. I love that sound and the smell of rain.

Here are some things I've been up to the last couple of weeks other than work:

Outside the kitchen window this morning.... all overcast and rainy.

Let the fires begin.. "US" magazine not included with all fires.

Picked up some eggs from a friend..

Chickens are so funny!

I also cooked a bunch last weekend.

That's the start of something good eh..

oh my.

Yes please.

Music I'm listening to right now on a rainy, cold fall day..
Rachel's I love this band.. so, so, so good! I'm pretty sure I've written about them before.

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot to call me and invite me over when you made this feast. Please don't let that happen again ;)

    ReplyDelete