Sunday, April 3, 2011

Napa day trip

 We had a very unnaturally warm week last week and luckily for me the hottest days fell on my days off. I convinced a friend to play hookie and take a day trip to Napa.


It was such a lovely day of soaking in the vitamin D and taking in the beautiful landscape. Look at the beautiful mustard in between the grapes.

This picture is one for their catalog:
Cuvaison was such a pretty tasting room and experience

..This is my try at a Julius Shulman shot:
The trip was short and sweet and hit the spot. 

I often forget and take for granted that I live in such a diverse area and that places like Napa are literally  in my back yard. I need to take more day trips now that I've caught the spring/summer fever.

rolling through my mind and the hills in Napa:

No comments:

Post a Comment