Sunday, June 12, 2011

my first harvest

Today I harvested some spinach from the garden. My little garden is coming along nicely although it's screaming for attention on the weeding front. In fact my entire yard needs attention. I'm so not a good gardener.. I want to be but I just have the hardest time dealing with bugs. I don't fear them... I'd just rather not deal with them at all... especially snails and worms (gross). If anyone out there in world wide websicles has some advice on how I get over my thing with the bugs... please let me know.

Look at that radish.. it's fierce! Rainbow carrots are in the background.. you can't really see them in this pic.
See all the weeds? Yikes! I gotta get them out before I eat that thinking it's something good. ( I so totally would do something like that)

 Spinach!!
Spinach!! 
My mixed California lettuce is almost ready too. I hope I can keep up on the garden a bit more this year than last. Last year the garden went nuts and my laziness couldn't keep up with all the work. I also need to start sowing my start ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment