Sunday, June 5, 2011

then and now..

I just got my new drivers license.. I can't believe that they don't want me to retake my picture.. it's been 10 years since the photo was taken. I wasn't going to fight going to the DMV if I don't have to. My new license states that it will expire in 2016... that's another 5 years, surely I will have to get a new picture then. That would be 15 years of the same picture.. yikes.

                                                                                             
then         now

Look! here I am at 22 years old.. I look like I saw the Matrix like a million times in my pleather jacket. My hair is awesome too..  Now I just look way more tired and worn in.. but the hair is better.
now imagine 5 more years of this picture... awesome.

I'll dig up my old Oregon ID to compare.. I think that one has my binky in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment