Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm baaaack.


am I better than ever? Well that may need some close
consideration and determining. I was SO in need of a vacation it wasn't pretty. I did my annual trek to Utah / Yellowstone for about a week. The cabin is always a taste of heaven and I dream about it all year long until I actually get to be there. If it were up to me I'd be there ALL the time.. but alas.. I'm not there yet. It was so lovely to be in Utah as well. I finally got to listen to the symphony of crickets serenading my hammock time.

One can't help but feel inspired after being surrounded by all that nature... right.

Now.. I'm back at it... the studio needs a good cleaning, I need to start booking Oakland Under $100, I have a solo show in October (Red Roof series), continue making books for The Rare Bird, oh and did I mention I'm in school right now. Listing off everything makes me feel a wee bit overwhelmed. I realized in the past year that this is how my life is.. I wear many hats. I just need to know what hat goes best with the outfits I'm wearing.

Music:


No comments:

Post a Comment