Thursday, September 22, 2011

sneak peek

This is just one small batch of photos for the show. I plan on hanging 60 framed images of the red roof. I still have to edit this out from the 98 that I narrowed it down to originally.  
Sadly some of the images didn't come out in the printing the way I would have liked, but I'll work with what I've got at this point. I don't have enough time to get new prints and I still have to edit 38 images out.

Not only am I working on the October solo show.. I'm making books for The Rare Bird.which I hope to turn in on Tuesday. I'm sure you can imagine I'm feeling a little tapped out with all of it. Oh and school. I have a big stinking paper due on Monday - so I'll be working on that as well.

gasp!

Well.. here's to making it all happen. I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking robot.

new to the library..
two words: "The Sea"
I love that song!



No comments:

Post a Comment