Sunday, September 25, 2011

it's funny to me

It's funny that within a year I went from a miserable corporate drone to a full time student. Can you guess what I'm spending my Sunday afternoon doing? Can you guess what I spend many of my Sunday afternoons doing?
If you guessed studying/homework, you guessed right. I'm currently writing a paper on the corporate influence in our education system. Yeah.. pretty heady stuff.. the kind of material that makes one pissed off and question a lot about the way things are.

on the Pandora:
zoe keating radio
with an extra influence by:
Rachel's

And another thing.....The large pot is on the stove with soup going (garden veggies with barley) and it's a rainy fall day. It's an inspiring day! If it were a little colder the day would be complete with a cozy fire and cutie for cuddling. It's going to be a good Autumn, I can feel it in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment