Saturday, July 23, 2011

I know, I know..

I've been neglecting you. As you can tell from previous posts I've been very busy having fun during my birthday month.I'm slowly digressing back into my normal patterns which translates into wearing many hats.

One hat in particular is school.. which I'm pretty much done with. I presented my final on Thursday and am just coasting through next week. Then I get a break for a month and a vacation back home and to Yellowstone.

Another hat is my art hat... I know I've been super quite about this for a while now but as you can tell I've been busy, busy, busy. A little while back I mentioned that I'm selling books at The Rare Bird in Oakland, remember?
Well I was surprised recently when they asked me to be a featured artist in August. I immediately responded with a YES! What does this mean? It means I have a lot of books in the making and am in crunch mode in the studio.

I'll post more about the opening soon.

and yes.. I promise to get in the habit of posting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment