Saturday, July 9, 2011

july shenanigans.. in rare birthday month form!

I sure have had fun so far for my birthday month... check it out.

Some of my favorite regulars came in with this and gave me a glass... uh can you say yum!
now I can say I've had 300.00 champagne.

Then I went out with my friend and enjoyed a lovely lunch in the sun at Quin's 

 the view
so lovely!

I also went to the Alameda 4th of July parade with family and friends, then to work where a customer brought me sparklers!! which are totally illegal here (duh)
I made everyone working with me that night go outside and light one up to celebrate!

I also went out to karaoke.. I didn't sing for fear of making peoples ears bleed...poor innocent people. I do like watching people get into it though.
and also capture great pictures like this.

THEN... my friend took me to the fair!!! it was so much fun!!

greasy 18" corn dogs..yikes!
 Look at this funny thing.. people go in the balls and try to get around like they're in some huge hamster ball. I could think of several people I'd like to see in one of those.

holy BBQ pit.

 Yarr!
 gay raccoon vs. cotton candy
 I won a stuffed animal and got to have a fried twinkie.. can't go to the fair without eating something fried.
 wee!

I've had so much good/bad food so far this month.. it's awesome.

today I was surprised by a package when I got home which contained this:
I know you may be thinking.. what the crap is so special about that? Well, it's some of the best mustard ever! My mom sent me this from when she was last at the cabin. It's Nine Fingers Mustard from Montana.. so yummy and makes me want to be Yellowstone.

So as you can see... so far the birthday month has been awesome and it's just getting started..stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment