Friday, September 3, 2010

NOT my new buddies...

WTF.. I just don't understand why these bugs keep showing up in the same spot at the same time everyday in my house. I do not like bugs and wish they would stop comin' round. It just started last week and every time I come home there are 8-20 of them 85% dead waiting for me to clean them up.

I don't know what they are.... or how they got there. I have come up with so many tired theories and nothing explains it. I always have the worst luck with freaky happenings and bugs, SO gross. Hypothetically speaking, the rarest bug from Japan that is on the extinct list will somehow make it's way to my house in Oakland, Ca. It would be a modern marvel and miracle and it would annoy the crap out of me. The world would be grateful and in wonderment and I would be itchy.

pppfftttffftt..

No comments:

Post a Comment