Monday, May 30, 2011

busy busy busy

Oakland Under $100 is almost here and I have to say my world is a bit upside down... which is to be expected I suppose. The house is a wreck, I have a to-do list that spans what feels like miles and miles and not to mention my own personal deadlines. phew.. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all... but all of this work is for the positive and worth it.

This Friday also marks the 2nd Temescal Art Hop that my event is in.
Temescal Summer Art Hop

I've been working hard pulling together different artists and musicians from my event to contribute music or art for a Oakland Under $100 gift basket as a raffle prize. I have to say I'm super excited to be apart of this event as well as being part of the future first Fridays in Temescal.

I guess for now I'm going to have to live with the chaos until after Friday.

If you're in the area.. don't miss all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment