Saturday, May 7, 2011

spring clean

I so need to do a spring clean on the studio. In fact I need to organize the entire room  for a futon that I bought to come in. I'm turning the studio into a spare bedroom / office / studio space. This should be fun.

Look at this mess.

I'm glad these pictures are dark.. makes it harder to see how unorganized it is.

eeps! it's so messy.

no wonder I haven't done much work these days. 

it's going to be interesting to see how I work in the futon and such. I plan on keeping the studio there but just organizing it in a way that is comfortable for over night guests. I also would like to get a nice set of curtains for the room to allow light during the day but hide people from the ghetto at night. (of course I'm sorta joking about the ghetto, sorta not). 

I'm so happy that I'm just now feeling enough energy and becoming more comfortable in my new job and life. I was having a pretty hard time finding myself through all of  the change. I spent most days burned out and waiting for work to start. This feeling human again is nice and I'll take it.

stay tuned to see what's going on with the studio / spare bedroom / office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment