Saturday, May 14, 2011

getting ready for June.

sThe rest of this month is going to be a bit busy for me.. I not only have a bunch of special order books to finish but I'm also doing some work for the Oakland Under $100 to hopefully sell.

The special order items that I'm talking about are for various weddings. Who knew I had a market in making guest books for weddings. Either way it's getting my buns in the studio and working again.

Here is one of my little books.. I call it "little wonder" since it's so small and compact. This of course is not for anyone's wedding.

I'm also working on the telephone pole panels.

I hope to have many more of these completed.by the 3rd. 

Um.... I think it's safe to say I'm a bit busy right now.


blowing up the stereo cuz it's that time of year for me to day dream about the best concert ever!






so sad I missed the Napa show.

Do you ever associate music with certain times of the year and feelings around that time?



No comments:

Post a Comment