Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today I went to my very first 3D movie ever. I saw Gnomeo and Juliet.. yeah so it's not like I picked that movie. I went with my sister and the kids and I have to say the movie was very entertaining. I've sort of avoided the whole 3D experience but it was fun. It did however take me a while to get over the initial jumpiness of objects coming out of the screen.
I thought the nifty glasses were quite stylish in a nerdy way. Hot in a Roy Orbison kinda sorta way

I came home to a lovely surprise this evening. A little package was waiting for me on my doorstep. My mom sent me a Valentine's package of her pecan brittle. OMG!!! 
I don't know when the last time I had such a yummy homemade treat. I ate a small piece and was immediately  propelled back to my childhood. I used to watch my mom make this, it's not easy to make so you know.
anyway.. it was a good day that was filled with family.

While not at 3D movies or thinking of my youth.. I'm listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment