Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nervous thoughts and my sweater, oh and nerves.

I just realized in my panicked state that someone stole, or I lost my most favorite sweater. It's not a fancy sweater, it's acrylic and a v neck and I'm bummed.
I was slowly waking up this morning and getting mentally prepared to hang my show when it dawned on me... my sweater?? it's gone. I didn't see it while I was folding laundry... not at the laundromat, home, or any place?

I wonder is someone took it?? I'm going through suspects now in my head.. there were three people there, one woman that took up about 17 washing machines, the man that was singing to his reflection in the fire extinguisher case, and one woman who was cleaning out her purse with latex gloves on... I bet you if it was stolen, it was her. She was very, very, very strange and didn't really look like she was doing any laundry.

I don't know why I'm posting this other than I'm just super nervous and have to hang my show soon. I may have wanted to wear that sweater and that's why I'm thinking of it.

Wish me luck today!

1 comment:

  1. oh Miss Emily. I am sorry about your sweater! Sad to lose that nice, cozy friend. But excited about your show...do tell, do tell please.

    Also, thinking you should write something more on your laundry mat visits - sounds VERY interesting to be sure. Art Hugs - Mistie

    ReplyDelete