Monday, February 9, 2009

just a quick update.



Nope, this isn't one of those creepy period commercials for Kotex. The dot that you see is to denote "sold" on my artwork. I sold another piece yesterday!!! Yay!!

I sold "Triptych"! That was one of my favorite pieces and it took me the longest time to make. I explain more about it here. The couple that bought it are some of the most creative people I know, and they are so nice, great, wonderful, interesting, and there aren't enough adjectives to describe them. If you frequent Lanesplitter you know about the action figures that are made for the employees (technically for the pub, but they are made about the employees). These dolls are made by this couple and some upper management Lanesplitter people. I don't want to put their names down because some people may not appreciate that.

Here is my action figure from a bazillion years ago:



Pretty cool eh?

My opening is tonight and I'm super excited and nervous. I know I shouldn't be nervous but I am. As social as I am, I'm also nerve wrecked easily. With that said.. I think it will be great and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

off to work I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment