Saturday, March 19, 2011

a beginning, end, and all the rest.

While I was gathering the studio up to move to the garage.. I picked up a random piece of paper and produced this:
I think I was avoiding pulling apart the studio..but was happy by the distraction and what came of it.

This little doodle caught the attention of a friend who bought it just off seeing a picture. I said I would frame it and such for her. It's funny how something done just on a random whim can catch someones eye.

Since this drawing was done..  the potential house-mate has backed out due to personal circumstances. The studio is in a state of disarray and I'm contemplating putting it back together until I figure out some things. I feel that I need a little time to adjust to my new life. I woke up this morning with the urge to tear things apart and put them back together in a new way. I believe this to be very natural in the progression of things. I have to think of it as "spring cleaning for the soul".

Like everything else I will take it one step at a time... and truly..that's all we really have.. is"now". We have this very minute to do what we want, go where our hearts push us, and live. No, I'm not losing my mind, I'm actually becoming more aware of it. This world seems to be falling apart and I think it's important to know what truly is important here.

Anyway.. here's to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment