Monday, March 14, 2011

happy pi day!

Today is Pi day but yesterday was the 5th annual pi(e) party. I spent most of the night with a pie coma after trying about 20 different pies from savory to sweet. I had pie with bacon and cheese on it, to little devilish butter pies.. yes butter pies.

Here is a picture of the stage and sitting area before the masses attacked. Some great bands played including the unkaladies strumming club, karry walker (heart), and many, many more.
Sweet pies looking pretty.
oh.. why are you so fattening butter pie bites.. why...
early in the evening before more pie and more people
a mystical door that leads to the unknown. Actually, it's an art piece by Joe Rut. He drilled teeny tiny little holes in the cracks of an old door and fed LED strings through it.
Every year there are prizes to be won and this year I donated one of my chicken drawings all framed and nerdy with tons of "pi" references.
I'm not sure who won this little gem but I hope someone awesome that appreciates the true nerdiness of it.



in my head lately:

No comments:

Post a Comment