Tuesday, March 8, 2011

glasses

picked up my new glasses yesterday. They are cute and very hard to get used to. I know that my doctor wants me to wear them all the time but this will take some time to get used to.

Here I am modeling them for the first time.
 
I love this picture for the fact that it reminds me of how I looked during my childhood. One eye is a bit squinty and the closed mouth smirk smile.

This picture was taken with a computer camera. Computer cameras are strange because it's like looking into a mirror since you can see yourself looking back Hence that unsure sideways glance.
Well.. that's it. Again, I'm not sure if I will end up wearing them all the time but they do sharpen things quite nicely. I didn't realize that I wasn't seeing things as clearly as maybe I should be. Perhaps my art will change?

No comments:

Post a Comment