Thursday, March 17, 2011

dwindling to the end

Friday is the last day at the job I've had for the past six years.Time to put down the safety glasses, lab coat, and box cutter. It's the end of an era, it's the final countdown. I'm still "dealing" with this massive change in life that is on the nearing horizon. I've gone through a whole span of emotions, change is not easy... no one ever said it was. I'm proud of myself for jumping into many positive changes even though it's rough.

I also have a new housemate that moves in this weekend. I'm in the process of dismantling my much loved studio and moving it back down to the garage. So.. yes as you can see it's a lot of change.

more to come.. like pictures of my studio change etc.

1 comment:

  1. love this photo!
    & I am so happy for you... moving on towards something new.

    ReplyDelete