Saturday, March 26, 2011

work lag

today was the first day since starting my new life that I finally woke up getting the appropriate amount of sleep. I have what I refer to as "job lag"... close to "jet lag" but without the travel. Now you can understand the lack of posts on the blog. I've just been to darn tired to sit down and put it in words. I've been working like crazy woman and can't seem to find the appropriate motivation to write blog posts at 2 a.m.

I'm also not used to waking up at almost 11 a.m. feeling so happy to get some rest. It's strange how life can just simply change in a matter of weeks.

In other news.. I also changed my hair..  I'm now a lovely brunette with some blondish highlights.

look.. you even get to see me in my nerdy glasses!!

and yes... I have been in the studio and such more to come about that later.

in my head:

No comments:

Post a Comment