Sunday, November 7, 2010

dark pictures on a dark night.






This book is stained and has many, many pages. Not sure about which book will be the next commission I got. Did I mention that I got another commission.. I did. When I was giving the last book to my buds.. another friend saw it and fell in love and ordered one.
Can you guess what I will be doing over the next month... yeah.

I have also decided that my little chicken cartoons are such a hit that I'm going to make original children's books Here are a couple of my drawings. Some new drawings and some are old ones from the other night.
Not sure what the theme of the books are yet.. maybe just chickens doing simple everyday things. Kids like things simple.. you know.. we should be more like that.

Chick Music:

Chicken walk Chicken.

Just doing a little shopping..

Thinking Chicken.. I gave this to my sister.

Chicken making muffins.


Eh.. I don't know if they are worth anything other than just being cute. I have always wished I could sit down and draw a masterpiece of sorts.. what I get is cartoon chickens. I guess I have to work it out. I don't know if I will ever be the stereotypical high art gallery artist/person. I wonder if that is okay with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment