Wednesday, November 24, 2010

everyone loves a mini.

It's all cute and small waiting for it's binding. This is the smallest book I've ever done.


Isn't it the cutest little thing you have ever seen.. like it will fit right in your pocket. I envision someone either putting their quick notes in it or phone numbers or even munshkin drawings.

I'm starting to become a bit nervous about the show and pulling everything together... and me. I know I shouldn't be but I have a feeling this show will be the biggest I have done and have some sort of deeper importance. I actually have a friend to help me run things this time. Not only am I facilitating the show, I'm showing art, and dealing with the passports from the art hop. okay.. okay.. breathe.. It will be fine. aaaaahhhhh!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhh.... (me running around in circles doing a small nervous squeal scream with arms flailing about)

Okay.. all drama aside. I know it will be fine... Now where'd I put that xanax??

No comments:

Post a Comment