Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!! 

My mom and I worked all day in the kitchen and around the house getting it ready. Kitchen table had to go in the living room - the couch was pushed off to the other side of the room.

Another angle.. look at the green in the kitchen poking through.

swiss chairs adorned the kitchen for a moment.

I hung a picture... My little house is starting to become cozier and cozier and very, very me.

pre dinner spread. Yum!

Did you see my mantle?? it looks so good!!

I mean.. really look at it.

 My first turkey.. mom did most of the work but I helped. We stuffed our turkey with mandarin oranges.
I like making pies.. but my sister is the best! She makes the best pecan pie you have ever had. It's chocolate bourbon pecan pie!!

Penelope.. the terror.

Just the family!

On the menu:
Turkey
stuffing
mac and cheese
biscuits
yams
green bean casserole
mashed pots
cranberry sauce
gravy
bacon arugula salad
pie

I have so many leftovers it would make your head spin.

Now it's time to focus on wrapping up the show.. Oakland Under $100 is a week from today. I am also in another event the following weekend... and away we go.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! The house looks better & better all the time! You should have called me to come eat the leftovers ;)

    ReplyDelete