Saturday, November 13, 2010

so the secret thing I was working on is now shaping up... you know that thing that I wasn't telling you.

Oakland Under $100 is part of a large event on Dec. 3rd called the "Temescal Winter Art Hop".

Danielle from Slate has really been the brains behind this event. She has pulled together local businesses and galleries to participate. I came up with the idea to have it be a "passport" event. There is a map of the venues - each venue has stamps to place on a passport - 10 out 12 stamps enters you in a raffle to win prizes. Several art works and gift cards have been donated. I donated one of my books as a prize.

Look out for the mass advertisement on the art walk. This event is supported by the Temescal merchants association.

Woop woop!

In other news:

I have been asked by two other groups to plan two art events in December. December is shaping up to be a very busy month for me. More to come on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment