Friday, November 19, 2010

I think I'm in love..

with this new book I made. I will have a very, very hard time letting this one go.


Can you tell any difference? It's really big! Full of lovely pages with textures.



I wanted to make one of my books very large - like it will never end. Like you could continue to use the book forever.



This book reminds me of new love. The beauty of it at first sight is breathtaking and maybe even overwhelming. You want to approach it but you're slightly intimidated yet there is a certain comfortable quality to it and you can't quite place it.



You finally decide to just go for it. You start slow and are taken back by the many layers and depth.



You soon realize that the more you pour into it.. the more mind blowing and glorious it becomes.. even in some rough or dark times. It now has become a part of you and you can't recall what life was like before it... the warmth is now with you forever even if you get to the last page.

But really... Look at the size of this book!! It's perfect!

As I said before.. this one may be to hard for me to let go of.

Music serenading me this morning with the rain:
The Section Quartet
and of course
Rachel's station on Pandora (you couldn't tell I'm into it.. could you)

No comments:

Post a Comment