Wednesday, January 5, 2011

don't be jealous...

lookie at what a coworker brought for me from Japan:
The cute little tin is filled with waffle wafer cookies (say that ten times fast). I walked into work today and saw an adorable package waiting for me on my desk. I know you might be saying to yourself.. so what.. it's a bunny tin.. NO! that's not all it is. If you care at all about the Chinese zodiac you would understand that 2011 is the year of the rabbit... and we so need it. 2010 was the year of the Tiger.. YOW!!! Year of the Tiger is HARD! Many hardships in our world happen during a Tiger year. gahh!

Ask anyone you know how 2010 was.. I can tell you that most people will say it was complicated, hard, etc.

We are on the precipice of going into a much needed and easier year... year of the bunny.. hop hop.

So now you understand why these delicate little cookies are so good. 
Bring on the bunny!!

1 comment: