Thursday, January 13, 2011

liveart wednesday dates

as promised here are the dates that I'll be drawing in the live art Wednesdays:

Jan 26
Feb 23
Mar 23
Apr 20
May 18
Jun 15
You may be wondering where this event takes place:


LEVENDE
827 Washington St.
Oakland, CA 94607
5-8pm
Here is a partial list of participating artists for 2011:
Janis Anton, Moises Aragon, Steven Barich, Bert Bergen, Brian Caraway, John Carling, John Casey, Emily Coker, Heide Cregge, Matt Decker, Brük Dunbar, Dave Higgins, Steelee Faltis, Sarah Filley, Alissa Goss, Scott Greenwalt, Kerri Johnson, Maya Kabat, Joe Kowalczyk, Marcos Lafarga,  Hunter Mack, Michael McConnell, Ryan McJunkin, Michael Mellon, Kelly Monson, Alison Offill-Klein, Cheyenne Pallo, Erik Parra, Nathaniel Parsons, Aaron Peterson, Freya Prowe,  Alex Rosmarin, Paul Solis, Micke Tong, David Seiler, Alison Tharp, Jake Watling, Derek Weisberg and Marlene White.
I've been practicing a little every night... and I'm taking John Casey's method and doing some pre-drawings to finish while I'm there. Often times it's hard to come up with a full concept within three hours. I usually get distracted by all the brilliant art flying off the table.
Anyway.. now you know and you should come and watch or even buy an original art piece for around 20.00!! woop woop! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know Brük Dunbar!!
    I wish that I could make it to these nights. perhaps someday! Wednesday nights are just tricky for me!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete