Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Trees are Trees"




"Trees are Trees" by Ryan McJunkin opened last night at Zza's. The show will be up for the next six weeks and you should check it out. The show seems to fit the space.. I especially enjoyed the small screen prints on wood.. so great.

I typically shoot a ton of pictures and last night I didn't take one picture... not a one. I was caught up enjoying the show and chatting up friends. There were some pictures taken and I will post them when they are up.

Ryan McJunkin is awesome and a new friend of mine. We kept running into each other at the drawing Wednesdays. Me, Marlene, and Ryan always sat at the end of the long drawing table giggling about this and that.. maybe I was the only one giggling but it is a very good time.

Anyway.. congratulations Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Coker,
    you're the best.

    Can't wait to work on some screen prints together!

    ReplyDelete