Friday, January 7, 2011

twenty books have been cut and are waiting for me.. I had to match all the bindings to the larger wood by number. I wanted the new books to be manageable unobtrusive sizes.. meaning that they can be lugged around without much pain and fit easily into your bag.
Two of these gems are already nabbed! One being a good challenge for me.. the person wants it as a sort of appointment book. I have never done anything like that before but figure one should never shy away from a challenge.
Have you noticed I don't like using the flash on my camera? I always think it's to blinding.. it's like an actress without any makeup..eeeeps.
The picture below is for people that want the flash.. no makeup!
much to bright.. there is a time and place I suppose. I will stick to my orange 70's hue.. thank you very much.


this morning I was in the mood for Miles Davis - Kind of Blue.
I was shocked to discover that it is missing in my itunes.. ftw? 
I have to track it down before someone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment