Friday, January 14, 2011

ready to go.

I put the hinges on last night while watching my new favorite show Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, yeah.. shut your mouth.. it's a good show full medical science-y stuff and drama.. oh the drama! Netflix recently put all the past seasons on watch instantly and I've been an addict since. Other than the drama.. the music director of the show is a genius! Brandi Carlile got pretty big off the show.. they also feature Rilo Kiley, Tegan and Sara, The Ditty Bops, Postal Service, and many, many more. SO good!

Anyway.... about the books. These two books are already purchased. The smaller book is going to be a weekly calendar for a friend of mine. I've never done anything like that before so I've spent some time thinking of how it should be constructed. I came up with a pretty good idea to do 6 tabs per week.. so think of a larger page with layers. It's hard to explain but you will see the process as I go. This particular book will take some hand sewing as well as the binding.

I know, I know.. It's hard to visualize. I would draw you a picture but I think you would still be confused.
It all makes sense in my head.. which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment