Thursday, January 20, 2011

uh oh.. someone is slacking on the daily posts. Oops, sorry everyone. At times life just simply gets in the way.

Back to the books, back to the nest, back to more fires and movies. I have been working on the two books I mentioned in previous posts.
I've been using graph paper a bunch in recent books. At the last event someone approached me about making a book entirely out of graph paper. I think I will do it eventually but until then we will see lots of little stragglers.


This book is almost done I just need to do the bindings. wahoo!!

Other than making books I've been biking again (when it's not raining). Yesterday was my first day biking to work - it was great and a good challenge but yow!! my buns hurt today. That trip is about 14 miles round trip if not more. I'm trying to decide if I want to do the Tour de Cure again this year. If I do it.  I want to ride the 100 miles this year. Big dreams with a very, very sore bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment