Monday, January 10, 2011

really??.. not again...

I spent the entire weekend at home sick with yet another cold. really?.. really? This is the 5th (yes.. 5th!!)cold I've had since January of last year. I only left the house once to get medicine but other than that it was couch city.

I blame this unfortunate health bout on that damn Tiger!! We so need the year of the Bunny.. like NOW. I also know that it's my body saying.. YO! slow down. I never usually get sick.. I guess this last year was just getting me ready for a long, long stretch of time w/ no colds or any of the other sick crap.

Today I felt well enough to come to work and once I settled into my cubicle I heard the woman next to me hacking away. mmmhmmm.. the last time I got a cold was from her too. She should know better working in science and all. I said "oh do you have a cold".. and she said "yes". Um.. at least say something like.. "oh I'm getting over it" or " NO.. bugger off". Not "YES" matter of fact like. duh... and thanks a lot. :(

While home I did manage to finish taking Christmas down and do some sketching. I also caught up on all the t.v. shows.. wish me luck today.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you shake it real soon!
    I had it for 3 weeks!

    I am sending healthy vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete