Friday, January 28, 2011

drawing wednesday

Drawing Wednesday was a blast this week! A lot of great artist were there along with a packed bar. Below is one of my drawings.. I like how it turned out but I would like the tree/phone poles to be longer but it's pretty good.

Happy artists drawing the night away... I got to sit by Marlene - we have the same drawing schedule which is good since Marlene is a besty.

Marlene challenged me to draw her.. so I did.

                                                                                  look at the drawing of me



art hanging up to view and buy


John Casey took some pretty great pictures for his blog as well. He took the picture below and I think it sums up what I'm like at live art Wednesdays
Live Art Wednesdays
Hair in my face not looking up much. Thanks Mr. Casey for the picture.

Can't wait till next month to draw again.

No comments:

Post a Comment