Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Books find their loving home just before Christmas. I had two orders for special books intended to be wrapped and put under the tree with care.

Thank goodness that both people met me at the same place to get their books. It also worked out in another way.. a friend that purchased one of my books earlier this month called with some troubles involving her book. While she was out her dogs decided that they would put their special touch on the book as well.  So I was also able to pick up the damaged book for repairs.

Below is one of the new books. I really enjoyed this book, it has mixed used paper, and the stain is over gold leaf paint. What this means is there are lovely shimmers that come through in just the right light.

Laura with the new book... she said she liked it so much she wanted to keep it for herself.


Here is Tracy with her new book. This book was custom made just for someone special in Tracy's life. We sat down and had an interview a couple months back about the person getting the book. The pages are randomly filled with drawn images about this person.


Uh oh.. below you can see some of the damage from the dog. If you can recall this is one of my favorite books of all time.

This shouldn't be to hard to fix. 

I'm suddenly feeling a sense of relief that the books are out. No more book orders, shows are all done... Now I can sit back and relax for a minute.

Music moving the airwaves:

No comments:

Post a Comment