Wednesday, December 8, 2010


A special book made especially for one of my new friends.Upon request it specifically has 108 pages.
This book is comprised of several styles of paper but mainly drawing paper since my friend is an artist. I don't know if it for her or not but I hope so.
The only thing strange about the drawing paper is that it doesn't lay flat initially, the paper must be trained to do so in the confines of an awesome book.

A detail you don't see in these pictures is that the book has a handmade envelope in the back. If you are out and about and someone hands you a business card or you want to have some in the book.. there you are.. it could be used for various things. 

I can't wait to deliver the book tonight and see what she thinks. If I have permission from her I will link why it specifically has 108 pages.

I need to sign it as well.. I realized in the hustle and bustle of Oakland Under $100 I didn't sign a couple books that were sold. oops.

Music serenading my ears right now...

1 comment:

  1. I love my book! And it is sooooo for me! I love everything about it! I can't wait to start the project! Thank you soooo much!!!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete