Monday, December 20, 2010

finally..

I put up some Christmas joy around the house. I put on the Pandora Christmas station and went to town.

My humble little tree:
The mantle all dressed up for Santa. You can't see that there are blue lights on the mantle as well. No stockings this year.. First I don't have stocking hangers and second.. I ran across Dean's stocking and was a little sad... so no stockings. 

After visiting Holton Studio's on Friday, my friend Trevor and I ran into a guy on the street with a bundle of fresh holly. The gentleman who knows Trevor offered me some and I gladly accepted. Below is why.. I painfully made my own wreath... ouch! the leaves are sharp!. It's not bad eh.. I know a sixth grader could probably do better but I think it's good.

I also put lights in the windows.

I can now take that off my checklist.. now I have to do my Christmas shopping. This weekend was a mess out there so I waited to do it after work this week. I have to tell you.. I'm feeling a bit anxious about it all, I think I feel that way every year.

Try out the Christmas station on Pandora if you're into that sort of thing. 
ho ho ho

No comments:

Post a Comment