Tuesday, December 14, 2010

uh oh.. it's just right around the corner.

ugh.. this is the best I have felt since my last post.. I suppose when something goes up it must come down. I was suddenly struck with a little head cold over the weekend. I'm feeling almost back to normal but how lame is that. This will be the 4th cold I've had this year.. now that I think of it I came into the year with three colds within the first 2 months and now I'm ending this year with a cold. As I said.. today I feel the best I have since Saturday so I'm pretty sure it's gone or maybe it was the habanero pepper I ate last night.

I'm glad I'm feeling better because I need to get it together for the looming holiday coming up. I looked over and saw the Christmas cards starting to pile up and realized I still need to do that.. crap!

I didn't send cards last year so now I'm thinking I better get on it this year.

The other day I posted about not being in the mood for the holidays.. after the post I went to the garage and pulled out my Christmas stuff in a possible attempt to decorate. Guess what? The boxes have just sat there ever since.

I wonder if I'll put anything up or just continue to let them sit there staring at me. Hmmm.. only time will tell I guess. 

I hope someone else is a bit more on it than I am.. dang.

Keeping me company this morning... the dramatic, beautiful styling of:


No comments:

Post a Comment