Friday, December 3, 2010

Oakland Under $100 is Tonight!

I can't believe it's finally here! I have been working busily to pull it all together and manage my perpetual "freak the fuck out" feeling. hee hee.

But really it's tonight and I'm so excited to see how it all comes together. Tonight also marks a year for this event. I recall last year truthfully flipping out.. not knowing what in the world to expect. I have been surprised and thankful by my friends and everyone who have supported and helped!

Okay, okay.. enough with the sentimental tear jewel moment and let's get to what is really important.. art!!

Below is the full spread of what I will be selling tonight. Books, Books, Books, and even more BOOKS!
This are a hit every time I take one out of my bag., so I expect these to fly off the walls. Can I just let you in on the fact that my hands hurt from making these. I recently had a couple people look at me, then at my hands, then back at me and say.. "Do you work with your hands, you look like you work with your hands" or "You look like someone who is an artist". Uh... what does that mean really? 

I will take it as a compliment.. people that work with their hands are sexy.

Anyway.. lots to do, lots to do... 

See you tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment