Thursday, December 30, 2010

drawing wednesday

I was in last nights drawing Wednesday. The crowd was very large this time with many customers as well. So happy they got the lights figured out.

Happy artists chatting away..
I did two drawings but was feeling a bit blocked and a bit intimidated.. I have really let my drawing skills slip over the years and really focused on three dimensional work.

 Below is the start to my H.R.Giger's Sistine Chapel. a.k.a touching spaghetti
I also randomly drew a homeless lady... guess I do have a dark side... and err.. a random one.
she is pissed! ha

I wasn't very proud of either of them.. but realize I need to practice more... correction: I want to practice more. I've mentioned that before but I think I'm going to make it even more of a practice with full effort and energy. The goal would be able to mix the sculpture and the drawing so that they work in cohesion.

Anyway.. practice makes perfect or so they say..

music pacifier right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment